Friday, March 29, 2013

Bass Fishing and Mighty Bite Lures


BASS

Let's talk Bass Fishing. First and foremost, as with any fish, Bass are dependent upon water to survive, but secondly, that water must contain a food source, ie: Bait fish of some kind, snakes, crawfish, and even small frogs and lizards. Texas is loaded with lakes just like that. When you finish this lens, you should be able to go head to head with the best Bass fisherman out there.

I'm using Texas to start with, because some of my best days Bass fishing have been in Texas. I'll take a second to go into a little detail. Texas has 4,959 square miles of inland lakes, whereas Minnesota (Land of a Thousand Lakes) has 4,780 square miles of lakes ranking that state as number 2, followed by Florida at number 3 with 4,683 square miles of lakes. I tell you this to show you some of what makes Texas one of the best, bass fishing states in the country. Some of my best days Bass fishing have been in Texas.
 
In this blog, I'll get into what times of the year and how to fish for Bass. I'll describe some popular Bass fishing rigs and how to make one of your own if you choose not to buy them. 

I'll talk about plastic baits, lures to use, how and why and generally, how to catch Bass year round. But most of all, I will tell you about the Mighty Bite Fishing System and why I use it when I am Bass fishing. 

I like the Storm WildEye Live Minnow Lure for trout and I like the Mighty Bite for bass fishing.

Next up: Bass Fishing in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment